Everyone knows that eating healthy is important and so is exercising. But, there is another important thing that is extremely important for our health and that is sleep. Sleeping is a form of resting that your body needs so that your body can work better and more efficiently.
Quality sleep is very important not just for your body, but also for your mental peace. So, it is important to sleep for at least 6 or 7 hours. You also need to make sure that it’s a quality sleep without distraction. Sometimes people suffer from sleep disorder in that case they can consult the doctor by using 1mg Coupon Codes.
Here are Some of the Important Benefits of Sleep:
- Not getting enough sleep may result in weight gain. Lack of sleep is one of the factors for obesity. In a study, researchers have found that adults not getting enough sleep are likely to be more obese. It also suggested that 89% of people are more likely to be obese than people who get adequate sleep.
- Getting the right amount of sleep improves hormonal balance in the body. Stress hormones level is lower with the right amount of sleep. Increase in the level of stress hormones over time will lead to poor skin quality, obesity, and many more health issues.
- Another health benefit of better sleep is that it improved your immune system, which helps you to fight sickness and stay healthy. In one study, researchers found that people who get less than 7 hours of sleep in the day are likely to develop more cold than those who sleep for at least 8 hours a day.
- Better sleep helps to improve learning ability. Swiss University did research where they divided people into two groups for a new language learning program, one right before bed and one during the daytime. It was found that the group that slept immediately after learning a new language learned the new language quicker and faster than those learning in the day time.
- Good sleep lowers the risks of developing depression. In a study, it was found that bad sleep increases the genetic risk of developing depression. It is seen that a person suffering from depression most of the time they also suffer from sleep apnoea.
- Another benefit of better sleep is that people tend to naturally eat less. When you don’t get enough sleep the fluctuation of hormones causes greater craving and worse appetite control. If you are in weight loss journey then better stay away from late night awake that will lead to late night snacks. Getting more sleep will help you eat wisely.
- Another strange benefit of sleep is a better understanding of social cues. One study found that those who sleep less lose the ability to recognize an expression of anger and happiness in others faces.
- Sleep improves athletic performance. Better sleep before any match improves the player’s ability of judgment in a game like their timing, speed, and accuracy.
How to Improve Sleep Quality:
Enjoying quality sleep is not easy especially with the distractions of technology and hectic lifestyle. You can easily increase the quality of sleep. Moreover, you can do yoga to improve your sleep and you can take online yoga classes by using Curefit Offers.
Here are Some of the ways you can Improve Sleep Quality:
- Melatonin also is known as sleep hormones, increases when the sun goes down. So do a complete blackout of your room and sleep. You will see a big difference in both qualities of sleep.
- Reduce the time of use of computer and mobile phones before going to bed, its best to keep them away or in silent mode at least an hour before going to bed.
- Create a routine. Creating a systematic routine will improve your sleep quality. Like brushing your teeth, reading a good book for 15 minutes and immediately going to bed is a good habit.
- Use a pillow between or beneath your legs as this will helps to maintain a nice alignment of your back and improves body posture. Also retains from back pain.
- Taking a short nap for 20 – 30 minutes can help you lower the stress hormone level in the body.
Sleep is very important for your health. The right amount of sleep time is essential for your body, mind and for leading a better life. You need to make sure that you are eating and sleeping well every day of your life.