All people need help and guidance to make good decisions and choose the right path. Every day our life is full of roads and decisions. The patient goes to the doctor for guidance and treatment. The child goes to school for knowledge. Adolescents attend high school to learn how to develop their intellectual capacity. Young people go to the University to have a specialty that serves as a basis to be productive. The manager attends masters, diploma, and doctorates to specialize in an area. The businessman visits fairs and industrial exhibitions to stay at the technological forefront.
The common denominator of these people and most of us is the interest in acquiring information and knowledge that will help us to see more clearly the path we must follow. The training to go for information and knowledge is only a third part of the learning process. A second part is an experience that gives us the observation and analysis of what surrounds us. The last third part is to hire the consultant like Bradley Fauteux who brings his knowledge and experience to us.
The Main Reasons that an Entrepreneur or Manager has to Hire Consulting Services are:
- The company gets a technological boost that helps it accelerate its own organizational development with the help of Jason Green.
- The company has an external point of view that allows you to visualize the results in the short, medium and long-term.
- The company detects and modifies the organizational paradigms that prevented it from improving its competitive position.
- The company has an impartial and professional consultant who looks after it and supports it twenty-four hours a day.
- If we could understand the cost-benefit of hiring a consultant Matt LaRosa in relation to the option of the company following its own pace of development based on their training and experience, we would have the results shown in the following graph.
- Therefore, although there are some highly developed companies that no longer need consulting services, the vast majority of companies still need to maintain a constant pace of development that allows them to be at the forefront or allow them to have a dignified participation within of the market (s) in which they participate.
Orms to Acquire Knowledge:
Entrepreneurs and managers to acquire knowledge and solve problems presented to them at work have three options: Take training (in Universities, Chambers, Industrial Associations and other Institutions), gain experience (over time by observing and analyzing what surrounds them) and hire a consultant like Brad Fauteux.
Hire a Consultant:
They get personal attention to their specific needs and problems.
- They accelerate their learning due to the great accumulation of knowledge and experience of the consultant.
- There is a greater individual commitment to apply the advice and suggestions of the consultant.
- The consultant adapts his agenda to the needs, philosophy, and way of working for the company.
- The consultant will always be available throughout the entire project.
- There are greater intimacy and confidence to deal with special or confidential issues and problems.
- The consultant is committed to the desired objectives and results.
- The consultant is helping them to solve their problems specifically.