Education for Sustainable Development
Education is the main agent for change in sustainable development, to increase the dream of people to change their dreams for society. Education not only provides scientific and technical skills, but it also provides social support to encourage, and follow and implement them. Therefore, the Society is concerned that the need for current education is very low. When we say this, it reflects many needs in cultures, which is responsible for increasing the quality.
In order to improve the quality of education and the revelation and to enhance the importance of sustainable development, it is important to join the community’s top priorities. It is not that we only talk about the environment, but talk about every component of life.
Therefore, we need to clarify the concept of education for sustainable development. This was a major challenge for the teachers during the last decade. Still, the educational institutions have the right to balance, equitable balance of peace, human rights, citizenship, social equality, environmental and development issues, curriculum in maximum curriculum, and humanity, social science, and arts have yet to be seen. Gone and was practiced as a branch of science education.
Some argue that education is a threat to programming for sustainable development, while others wonder if schools want to play an important role in the transition to sustainable development.
These discussions were mainly, complex by the desire of the environment, about non-governmental education, how educational change, and innovation, and the development of relevant curriculum, professional development and the value of the instruction. Participate in the educational plan without understanding it necessary without understanding. It does take time to recognize this effective educational change, it was very important for the governments to not work faster.
Consequently, many international, regional and national measures have contributed to the development and better understanding of education for sustainable development. For example, the international, umbrella group of teaching allied associates and associations worldwide has issued an announcement and implementation plan to promote sustainable development through education.
In all this, a common agenda needs a coordinated approach through which all communities, government organizations, and policies for sustainable development, strategies and education programs promote joint understanding and commitment.
Actively promote the integration of education in sustainable development in the local community
In addition, many individual governments committees, panels, advisory councils and curriculum development plan to discuss sustainable development, education and appropriate support structures, programs and resources and to fund local measures. Has set up.
Indeed, for the sustainable development, education is rooted in the efforts of environmental education such groups. In addition to global education, development education, peace education, citizenship education, human rights education, and multi-cultural and anti-racist education, in which all the important, environmental education is especially important. In its short-thirty-year history, contemporary environmental education has struggled towards the goals and has resulted in comparisons between the interests of sustainability.
A New Vision for Education:
It describes many aspects that the international community now understands that we need to promote education – essential values, behavior and lifestyle for a sustainable future. Education for sustainable development has to be seen as a learning process, which helps to understand the long-term future of the economy, environmental and social security. Building such a future-based thinking building is an important part of education.
It represents a new perspective of education, from the point of view that the learners understand better in the world, it is complicated and difficulties such as difficulties, poverty, waste expenditure, environmental destruction, urban population , Population development, gender disparity, violations of health, conflict and human rights that threatens our future. This approach of education emphasizes a comprehensive, benevolent perspective for the sustainable future as well as to promote the knowledge and skills of values, behavior and lifestyle changes. This requires us to re-enhance educational systems, policies and methods so that we can cultivate cultural and culturally relevant and local ways to resolve our common future threatening issues, to promote the common, young and old. Make a decision. So we need to think globally and work locally. In this way, people of all ages can be empowered to meet their dream through promoting alternative approaches of a sustainable future and working with others.
Teachers need to Look for Sustainable Development Through Education:
- In the center of social concerns, keep a moral place to live on the basis of social justice, democracy, peace and environmental integrity.
- Encourage a meeting of knowledge, knowledge and expertise, so that one or more of them become more relevant and unanimous.
- Encourage life-to-learn in the beginning of life and learn to live in life – based on a passion for radical change of a society’s moral role.
- Make these potentially possible prospects in these humans so that they can fulfill themselves and get complete self-expression with the collective success of the future.
- Virtual aesthetics, creative use of imagination, open openness and desire to find new options on the risk and elasticity.
- Encourage new unions between the State and Civil Society in the promotion of freedom of citizens and in the implementation of democratic principles.
- To mobilize society into an extremely effort to eliminate poverty and to eliminate all types of violence and injustice.
- Encourage the values of values for peace as to promote the creation of a new lifestyle and lifestyle.
- Identify and follow new human plans regarding the personal and social awareness of local responsibilities under the international human responsibility and global responsibilities.
- Create a realistic hope, with the real change of change and the real desire of change, in a reasonable time, with a strong partnership in favor of a sustainable future, in turn, with active participation.
These responsibilities have been emphasized as a ambassador to the main role of education. There are more than 60 million teachers in the world – and each is an important ambassador that needs a change in lifestyle and system. But, education is not limited to non-government education classes. As a social learning perspective, education for sustainable development also has a wide range of learning and learning activities in basic and subsequent basic education, technical and vocational training and third education, and informal and informal education between both youth and adolescents. Range included. In their families and workers and in the broader community. This means that we all have an important role that both play role in promoting sustainable development as ‘learners’ and ‘teachers’.
Decide how education should contribute to sustainable development is an important task. The decision regarding education approach will be locally relevant and culturally appropriate, countries, educational institutions and their communities in the last decade, discussing and discussing the discussion and discussion about sustainable development. Key lessons may be familiar with.
- Education for sustainable development should be encouraged to educate students to demonstrate the tension between identifiable elements of their lives and their relative goals in dealing with their own views on the world. Encourage. In achieving joint development goals, the development strategy will be important according to the specific conditions of different cultures. Educational approaches must consider the experiences of local cultures and minorities, recognizing and facilitating their original and important part in the sustainable development process.
- The movement toward sustainable development is more on the development of our moral sensitivity, which is more important than our scientific understanding. Education for sustainable development can not only be able to improve our understanding of nature despite their nature. The struggle for sustainable development requires a vision of success that strengthens our engagement in support of other values – especially the justice and fair and the consciousness and the common demand of others.
- Ethical values are an important factor in social stability and at the same time, the most effective agent of change and change. Finally, depends on the behavioral behavior and lifestyle changes, will be encouraged by the change in values and is linked to cultural and moral principles in which behavior is based on behavior. Without this kind of change, even the most brilliant law enforcement, the best technology, the most innovative research society will not succeed for long-term goals in steering.
- Changes in lifestyle will need to be done with the development of moral awareness, through which residents of rich countries discovered a new and active solidarity within their cultures, which could be widely used to eliminate poverty. Now 80% of the world population as well as environmental disaster and other issues related to it.
- Ethical values are made by education, in a wide range of terms. People must be able to use their moral values to empower and choose moral. It is about basic social changes, such as the need to be moved towards sustainability, because people face moral needs to change or because leaders lead political leadership in that direction. What is the desire and people will be their followers.